Patient-Focused Dentistry in Columbia, SC
From routine preventive care to replacing missing teeth, the Columbia, South Carolina dentist office of Dr. Tom Trinkner can meet all of your oral health needs under one roof. Dr. Trinkner emphasizes the importance of disease prevention at all dental exams. Our dental team strives to offer patients personalized oral hygiene advice for their unique oral health concerns and risk factors. We want you to feel welcomed, relaxed, and informed about your dental care when you visit our dentist’s office. As a team, we are committed to helping you enjoy a smile that is healthy, functional, and beautiful.
Why Choose Dr. Tom Trinkner?
For Dr. Trinkner, cosmetic and restorative dentistry is about more than just aesthetics. It is about providing convenient solutions for patients suffering from broken, cracked, worn, or missing teeth. Cosmetic dental services aim to improve the look of your smile. Whereas, Restorative dental services improve the function of your smile. Combining the two creates a whole new playing field of dentistry. It’s all about restoring natural function AND beauty to smiles of all ages.
With nearly 30 years of dental experience under his belt, Dr. Trinkner has built a practice around long-term practical dental care that is functional and cost-effective. He takes the time to get to know his patients and understand their needs. He believes the best dentistry is a collaborative effort between dentist and patient. We will never recommend unnecessary procedures and always begin with the most non-invasive treatments.
Dental Treatments in Columbia, SC
The number one priority at our Columbia, SC dental office is meeting the needs of our patients. Whether that be with individualized, conservative treatment plans, or complete smile makeovers. We will help strengthen and support natural tooth structure for long-term results. Using advanced diagnostic techniques, Dr. Trinkner provides patients with a visual impression of what their smile could look like before any treatment. After a thorough evaluation of your entire occlusal system, Dr. Trinkner will recommend the most suitable treatment options that will meet your cosmetic goals and budget. We also offer convenient payment options so everyone can have the chance to improve their smile.
Some of our most popular comprehensive dental treatment options include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Do you have yellow teeth, chipped teeth, short teeth, or gaps between teeth in your smile zone? Improves your smile aesthetics.
- Restorative Dentistry: Are you missing teeth, need to fix damaged teeth, or require a root canal? Restore function and tooth structure back to your smile.
- Dental Implants: Replace missing teeth, and secure dentures permanently. Dr. Trinkner offers affordable dental implants in Columbia SC.
- TMJ Therapy: Address jaw pain, tooth grinding, and symptoms associated with improper jaw alignment.
- Periodontal Therapy: Do your gums bleed regularly? Treat gum disease before it requires surgery.
- Dental Crowns: Repair decayed teeth to full health. Restore and protect your tooth after a painless root canal.
- Porcelain Veneers: Cover deep stains, reshape crooked teeth, elongate small teeth, and more.
- Composite Bonding: Close gaps between teeth, reshape chipped teeth, and more.
Schedule An Appointment
We welcome new patients from all areas. We look forward to meeting your dental health needs. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Trinkner, contact us at 803.400.8729 or request an appointment online.