Welcome to the dental practice of Dr. Tom Trinkner and Dr. Nick Keefer. We look forward to providing an exceptional patient experience while meeting your oral health and aesthetic needs.
Patient-Focused Dentistry in Columbia, SC
From routine preventive care to replacing missing teeth, our dentist in Columbia, SC can meet all of your oral health needs under one roof. Dr. Trinkner and Dr. Keefer emphasize the importance of disease prevention in all dental exams. Our dental team strives to offer patients personalized oral hygiene advice for their unique oral health concerns and risk factors.
We want you to feel welcomed, relaxed, and informed about your dental care when you visit our dentist’s office. As a team, we are committed to helping you enjoy a healthy, functional, and beautiful smile.
Why Choose Dr. Trinkner and Dr. Keefer?
For our dentists, cosmetic and restorative dentistry is about more than just aesthetics. It is about providing convenient solutions for patients suffering from broken, cracked, worn, or missing teeth. Cosmetic dental services aim to improve the look of your smile. Whereas, Restorative dental services improve the function of your smile.
Combining the two creates a whole new playing field in dentistry. It’s all about restoring natural function AND beauty to smiles of all ages. With nearly 40 years of combined dental experience, our dental care team has built a practice around long-term practical dental care that is functional and cost-effective.
He takes the time to get to know his patients and understand their needs. He believes the best dentistry is a collaborative effort between dentist and patient. We will never recommend unnecessary procedures and always begin with the most non-invasive treatments.
General Dental Services
General dentistry helps to maintain your natural healthy smile and supports your oral health and overall well-being. Dr. Trinkner and Dr. Keefer encourage patients to take a proactive approach to their preventative dental care in order to avoid more complex oral health concerns. Visiting the dentist twice a year can help keep your teeth clean, and the gums healthy.
- Dental Fillings: Are you experiencing toothaches or tooth pain that won’t go away? Get a modern white dental filling to address your cavities before you need a root canal.
- Family Dentistry: Save yourself time and schedule your entire family to see our family dentists in Columbia for routine dental care.
- Preventive Care: Did you miss a dental appointment or two this year? Don’t worry, we don’t judge! Our caring dental team puts you first.
Restorative Dental Services
Are you missing teeth, need to fix damaged teeth, or require a root canal? Restore function and tooth structure back to your smile with our restorative dentistry procedures. We tailor our restorative dental services to restoring health to your bite and function of your mouth.
Restorative dentistry focuses on replacing missing teeth and promoting long-term oral health. Dr. Trinkner and Dr. Keefer provide dental implants, implant-secured dentures, TMJ therapy, periodontal disease treatments and more.
- Dental Implants: Replace missing teeth, and secure dentures permanently. Dr. Trinkner offers affordable dental implants in Columbia, SC.
- TMJ Therapy: Address jaw pain, tooth grinding, and symptoms associated with improper jaw alignment.
- Periodontal Therapy: Do your gums bleed regularly? Treat gum disease at our dental office before it requires oral surgery.
- Dental Crowns: Repair decayed teeth to full health. Restore and protect your tooth after a painless root canal using a dental crown.
- Dental Bridges: Replace a lost tooth or two with modern dental bridges that appear like real teeth.
Cosmetic Dental Services
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on enhancing the aesthetics of your natural smile. Modern cosmetic dentistry uses high-quality materials that look, function, and feel like natural teeth. Dr. Trinkner and Dr. Keefer take a comprehensive approach to cosmetic dentistry, incorporating general and restorative dental services for total smile makeovers that support overall oral health.
Do you have yellow teeth, chipped teeth, short teeth, or gaps between teeth in your smile zone? Improve your smile aesthetics using our cosmetic dentistry offerings.
- Porcelain Veneers: Cover deep stains, reshape crooked teeth, elongate small teeth, and more.
- Composite Bonding: Close gaps between teeth, reshape chipped teeth, and more.
- Invisalign: Dr. Trinkner and Dr. Keefer are Columbia, SC, Invisalign providers for teen and adult patients. Invisalign can correct cosmetic misalignment, malocclusions and improve your overall oral health.
Schedule A Dental Exam with Dr. Trinkner & Dr. Keefer Today
The number one priority at our Columbia, SC dental office is meeting the needs of our patients. Whether with individualized, conservative treatment plans or complete smile makeovers. We will help strengthen and support natural tooth structure for long-term results.
Using advanced diagnostic techniques, our team provides patients with a visual impression of what their smile could look like before any treatment. After thoroughly evaluating your entire occlusal system, Dr. Trinkner or Dr. Keefer will recommend the most suitable treatment options that will meet your cosmetic goals and budget.
We offer convenient payment options so everyone can have the chance to improve their smile. We welcome new patients from Columbia, SC, and all surrounding Richland County areas. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Trinkner or Dr. Keefer, contact us at 803-400-8729 or request an appointment online.