Dr. Trinkner and Dr. Keefer are family and cosmetic dentists in Columbia SC. We provide advanced dental treatment options for patients of all ages. While we do treat children, Drs. Trinkner and Keefer specialize in working with adults who have complex dental problems. Your oral health does not have to suffer from avoiding simple procedures. Our team can work with you to restore your oral health, a beautiful smile, and overall quality of life.
We often see patients who have avoided the dentist for several years. There are many reasons why someone might skip the dentist. Some reasons include fear of the dentist and dental tools, embarrassment, and expenses that may come with their treatment. We treat every patient with care, compassion, and understanding.
Dr. Trinkner has fostered a judgment-free dentist office. Our goal is to provide the least amount of dentistry needed to restore optimal health, beauty, and function. Restoring your smile has many benefits for your overall health and your daily quality of life. From confident speech to enjoying your favorite foods, a smile that is healthy and comfortable allows you to fully participate in life and will also support physical health and wellness.
We Can Address All Dental Concerns
Dr. Trinkner and Dr. Keefer are well-trained and experienced dentists providing treatment options for many chronic or painful symptoms. We can address your recurring headaches, snoring, neck pain, jaw pain, and recurring toothaches. We can also restore your smile with cosmetic dentistry using a comprehensive approach. Our dentists often work as a team so that patients can enjoy the best possible results.
Crooked teeth, discolored teeth, and other cosmetic concerns are frequently caused by underlying functional or health problems. Our dental care team will not only address the visible issue but also find the underlying cause and recommend appropriate treatments. We will not up-sell you on unnecessary procedures and will work with you to stay within your budget. In many situations, we can create a phased treatment plan so that your desired dentistry can be completed over a budget-friendly timeframe.
“I specialize in providing conservative dental restorations and treatment options that are designed to deliver long-term form and function to a patient’s smile. Through continued education and comprehensive dentistry training, my staff works alongside me to provide you with an uncompromising level of excellence in cosmetic dental services.” Tom Trinkner, DDS
Dental concerns that we address in our Columbia SC dentist office include:
- Missing teeth: Dr. Trinkner can replace one lost tooth or a full arch of missing teeth with a range of advanced treatments. Usually, dental implants are recommended for their natural-looking beauty and permanent durability.
- Discolored teeth: From teeth whitening to porcelain veneers, we can give you a whiter smile in no time!
- Worn or damaged teeth: We can address tooth damage and evaluate worn teeth to look for possible TMJ related disorders.
- Bleeding gums: Maintaining gum health with routine dental care is a cornerstone of our practice. We also offer treatment for the common signs and symptoms of gum disease, gingivitis, and advanced periodontal disease.
- Frequent headaches: Dr. Trinkner has advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of TMJ related disorders, a common cause of frequent headaches.
- Teeth grinding: Treating teeth grinding is important to avoid tooth damage or even loss. Consequently, another common symptom of an underlying bite problem.
Visit Our Columbia, SC Dental Office
Whether you are looking for a local family dentist or a dentist who can treat your complex dental problems, we can help. Call our Columbia, SC dental office to schedule a visit with Dr. Thomas Trinkner or Dr. Nick Keefer. We are your local dental implant specialists.
New patients call 803-400-8729 or schedule an appointment online.