Columbia South Carolina dentist Tom Trinkner, DDS is a family dentist, providing advanced treatment options for patients of all ages. While we do treat children, Dr. Trinkner specializes in working with adults who have complex dental problems.
We often see patients who have avoided the dentist for several years because they are afraid of the pain, embarrassment or expense that may come with their treatment. We treat every patient with care, compassion, and understanding. Our goal is to provide the least amount of dentistry needed to restore optimal health, beauty, and function. Restoring your smile can have many benefits for your overall health and quality of life.
Dr. Trinkner is a well trained and experienced dentist providing treatment options for many chronic or painful symptoms such as recurring headaches, snoring, or neck pain. Crooked teeth, discolored teeth, and other cosmetic concerns are frequently caused by underlying functional or health problems. Dr. Trinkner is one of the most qualified dentists in the United States for advanced restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures.
“I specialize in providing conservative dental restorations and treatment options that are designed to deliver long-term form and function to a patient’s smile. Through continued education and comprehensive dentistry training, my staff works alongside me to provide you with an uncompromising level of excellence in cosmetic dental services.” Tom Trinkner, DDS
Dental concerns that we treat include:
- Missing teeth: Dr. Trinkner can replace one lost tooth or a full arch of missing teeth with a range of advanced treatments, including dental implants.
- Discolored teeth: from teeth whitening to porcelain veneers, we can give you a whiter smile.
- Worn or damaged teeth: Dr. Trinkner can address tooth damage and evaluate worn teeth to look for possible TMJ related disorders.
- Bleeding gums: maintaining gum health with routine dental care is a cornerstone of our practice. We also offer treatment for the common signs and symptoms of gum disease.
- Frequent headaches: Dr. Trinkner has advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of TMJ related disorders, a common cause of frequent headaches.
- Teeth grinding: another common symptom of an underlying bite problem, treating teeth grinding is important to avoid tooth damage or loss.
Visit Our Columbia, SC Dental Office
Whether you are looking for a local family dentist or a dentist who can treat your complex dental problems, we can help. Call our Columbia, SC dental office to schedule a visit with Dr. Thomas Trinkner.
New patients call 803.400.8729 or schedule an appointment online.