Cosmetic dental care is more than just a bright, shiny smile. Cosmetic dentistry is about building a healthy, stable foundation for your beautiful smile to rely on. Columbia, SC dentist, Dr. Tom Trinkner understands the balance between a healthy and a beautiful smile more than anyone.
As an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Trinkner is committed to creating natural looking, beautiful smile. Dr. Trinkner takes the time to understand your cosmetic goals, address any underlying concerns, recommend the appropriate treatment, and create a treatment plan based on your personal needs. Our goal is to create a treatment plan that supports your long-term dental health while simultaneously creating a beautiful, functional smile.
Cosmetic Treatments in Columbia, SC
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a simple, effective procedure used to address damaged teeth. The bonding material can be shaped, molded, and color matched to bend with your natural teeth. Dental bonding is can be used to address chips, fractures, discoloration, and gaps between the teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are a permanent cosmetic procedure that addresses a range of dental concerns. The teeth are etched to prepare them for bonding. The porcelain veneers are carefully cemented to the front and sides of the teeth. Porcelain veneers are created using a stain and decay resistant material.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns can be used to addressed broken teeth, discolored teeth, misshapen teeth, and decayed teeth. Receiving a dental crown will require at least two visits to our Columbia dental office.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer in office and take home teeth whitening for patients with stained or discolored teeth. Dr. Trinkner will work with you to determine which solution is right for you.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is multiple sets of clear, removable aligners that gradually shift the teeth into proper alignment. Invisalign is ideal for teen and adult patients with minor to moderate orthodontic issues.
Schedule A Consultation
To learn more about your cosmetic dentistry solutions. To schedule a consultation, call 803-400-8729 or schedule a consultation online.